- Directly affecting diseased part or genital organs, it will treat itchiness, eczema, colpitis, uterine myoma, cystis, etc.
2) Pain relief
- Promoting blood and lymph circulation around lower abdomen, it will help with treatment of period pain, leukorrhea. lower
abdominal pain, cold hands and feet, back pain, neuralgia, etc.
3) Anti-inflammatory effects
- Alleviating inflammation, it is effective for anus diseases, bladder infection. prostate diseases, etc.
- The medicinal materials for fumigation therapy contain a component that increases white blood cells, which is good for
recovery of diseased part and cell regeneration on the skin.
- The medicinal materials for fumigation therapy contain cineol, amylase, and vitamins, providing nutrients to the skin and
improving the skin elasticity.
6) Fat removal
- It promotes blood circulation of lower abdomen and removes wastes or fat, which is effective against abdomen obesity.
- Fumigation as postnatal care is good for contraction of womb and vagina which may become loose after childbirth.
8) Beauty treatment
- As treatment for female genital organs and related to endocrine hormones, it will alleviate spots, pimples, and freckles.
It is also very good to improve allergic skin.